Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ7


This is one of my first pictures that I took with my new/old camera(present from my grandma).
I love the intensity of the branches with the dark gloomy sky. This picture definitely portrays many thoughts and feelings.

This camera isn't a DSLR, but it has many more options then my point and shoot, the(Olympus FE-340). Both of these camera's have a mode that is called easy mode or something like that, but it gives you like fire work mode, night mode, portrate mode, baby mode and food mode. It is nice when you are in a hurry to takea picture but it is also hard to lern all the proper settings on your camera when there are those short cuts.I plan to get the Nikon D700 in my future... Don't know how far in the future because it's a tincy-wincy bit expensive, but so worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment