Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Writers block...?

Writers block..no photography block. I am feeling uninspired lately, I am not excited about going out and taking pictures. I have no great ideas coming to my head either. Don't fret though I think its just because I am board of this area that I am living in. And you ask why don't I just explore other places... well I have a one year old and a stroller that I have to take with me every where... I guess it is a good thing I am moving in seven days to a great place in down town Vancouver, so that should spark some inspiration.
I am actually really excited about the move. For instance I will have a great view of the sunset every night and of Granville island. Which will definitely make for some good scenery shots and night photography, which I haven't tried yet. So that I am excited about!
I also think that part of why I haven't been taking pictures in this area is because recently they have been coming out dull and confusing and I want to stop taking 180 pics a day that don't have any value and start taking good well thought out clear pictures. I have to reset my frame of mind.(vacation)

-Christmas morning should reveal many photo's of my son and who ever is with us.

I guess the purpose of this blog is so I can go back and see the progress that I have made or see if I am making any!
Zoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment